Dr. Green was born in Montreal, Quebec, and raised in Halifax, Nova Scotia. He graduated from York University with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1987 and a Certificate in Fitness Assessment and Exercise Counseling in 1989. He graduated from the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in 1993, and then moved to Vancouver, British Columbia for post-graduate residency training. He completed 2 years of postgraduate podiatric surgical training from the Hospital Podiatry Group at Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Centre and has been in private practice since 1995.
He has lectured locally, nationally and internationally on a variety of foot-related topics at podiatric seminars. Also, he has given informative presentations to the general medical community and as well to the general public.
Dr. Green is involved in all aspects of podiatric medicine and surgery, with special interests in pediatrics, sports medicine and foot surgery.
Certifications and memberships.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Master Surgeon (HyProCure), Subtalar Arthroeresis Procedure,
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
- Department of Podiatry, Vancouver General Hospital and the University of British Columbia.
- Immediate Past-Director,
- 2-year postgraduate podiatry surgical residency training program based out of Vancouver General Hospital / the University of British Columbia.
- British Columbia Podiatric Medical Association.
- Canadian Podiatric Medical Association.
- American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Canadian Council of Podiatric Medical Education.